Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Refurb in October?

KrazyKat

My daughter is on her senior class trip right now and texted me she was going on RnR coaster. I told her it wasn't open but she said she was standing in line. Really surprised.

Otterhead

Plain but they were clever with the storyline and setup.
It's got a great, intense launch, a fun loop, and a terrific corkscrew. Not sure how any of that is "plain" -- what do people want, really? It's lots of fun, and whether you're an Aerosmith fan or not, their music goes perfectly with the setup and ride. Is it the best ride in the parks? Not by a long shot. But hey, it's fun, silly, and always enjoyable (except for when it breaks down, which it does way way too often).

NothingRhymeswithOrange

It's got a great, intense launch, a fun loop, and a terrific corkscrew. Not sure how any of that is "plain" -- what do people want, really? It's lots of fun, and whether you're an Aerosmith fan or not, their music goes perfectly with the setup and ride. Is it the best ride in the parks? Not by a long shot. But hey, it's fun, silly, and always enjoyable (except for when it breaks down, which it does way way too often).

I second this. RnRC has always been a great ride and a solid coaster. Yes, there are BETTER coasters out there for sure, but this ride is still great 17 years after opening. Though I believe it should definitely be rethemed soon as Aerosmith is calling it quits after next year and the theme of the park is moving away from what it once was.

Seabasealpha1

Josephus had a great corkscrew too...

8011-8603.gif

Musicman20

The launch is fantastic, the rest of the ride is just fun. I am not into extreme thrill rides (eg the highest/biggest/longest coasters) I just like them to be fast and fun, hence Disney's type of coaster appeals to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom