Disney PhotoPass Day with special character appearances

asianway

This comment doesn't really make sense. If the number of people hasn't exceeded how much time they have left to greet, why should any lines be cut off? If people are willing to wait in such a line, that is their choice. Cutting off the line prematurely would be far worse.

As long and hot as everything was, at least they were all fair and well organized lines. Kudos to them for doing as much as they could to keep things moving. Short of having these characters out more often (which seems to be a losing battle), there's not much else they could have done differently for this event itself.
Cutting off the line on an intermittent set would be a catastrophically bad idea as people would just start unofficial lines. They all could have been b2b but it does not look like that was the case

IanDLBZF

Disneyland may have skipped PhotoPass Day this year, but the past couple days they've been testing putting out all 7 dwarfs with Snow White in Fantasyland. Guests of course, love it.
And they've been testing the Pinnochio characters too.
And over here in FL, they've tested the Country Bears as roaming characters and guess what, it proved to be a big success and now they're regulars.

Kman101

I never seem to catch these pop ups everyone raves about lol but I don't seek out characters either. I did see two different Country Bears out at different times meeting guests, it was nice. But they aren't really roaming. One met by Diamond Horseshoe and had a line the other one later in the day had a handler and would stop when asked but I don't think he was staying roaming.

Stefan8

One of the most shocking things about this was that they were actually handing out water bottles for free for people waiting in the heat to meat the villains. I couldn't believe it when I heard the word "complimentary".

IanDLBZF

One of the most shocking things about this was that they were actually handing out water bottles for free for people waiting in the heat to meat the villains. I couldn't believe it when I heard the word "complimentary".
That's good thinking on their behalf. Didn't they do the same for Frozen Ever After once?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom