PHOTOS - Anthropologie opens two-story store at Disney Springs Town Center

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
With every new restaurant and store opening, I revisit my calendar for our upcoming trip. Disney Springs has now been allocated two evenings, and a half day on our departure day.

I would never have considered spending that much time at Downtown Disney.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
With every new restaurant and store opening, I revisit my calendar for our upcoming trip. Disney Springs has now been allocated two evenings, and a half day on our departure day.

I would never have considered spending that much time at Downtown Disney.

I'll meet you there!

Glasgow

Yeah, i dont get it. Who buys high end clothes on vacation? Perhaps foreign visitors?Alternatively, if its directed at locals, there are only so many. Very interested to see how these stores fare and how DS evolves.

nicb88

I knew it was coming, but isn't it great? Another women's fashion store!... As many have mentioned, there is very little for guys at DS which is a huge shame.

Perhaps as time goes on and stores come and go, more male-orientated outlets will appear!

21stamps

When I'm at Disney Springs we're buying Legos, christmas ornaments, and a few toys. I don't clothes/accessories shop in Orlando.

But I have to say- a 2 story Anthropologie will definitely be a quick stop for me!!!! This one I'm excited about!

Does anyone know if there are any kids clothing stores that have opened or coming? Janie and Jack would be great!

JUFL2019

I knew it was coming, but isn't it great? Another women's fashion store!... As many have mentioned, there is very little for guys at DS which is a huge shame.

Perhaps as time goes on and stores come and go, more male-orientated outlets will appear!

Uniqlo, Columbia, Superdry, Shore, Tommy Bahama, Johnston and Murphy, Under Armor, Volcom, Zara. Not to mention Levis and Oakley opening soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom