PHOTOS - UNIQLO opens first Florida store at Disney Springs

Jon81uk

Does this store sell any anima shirts besides Disney? My son of course is huge into Pokemon.

Uniqlo's t-shirts are seasonal, I've noticed this summer they had a lot of Disney-Pixar designs (http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/feature/uq/ut/utgp/) but last year it was more Marvel. They also collaborate with artists and designers such as Keith Haring and bands as well http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/feature/uq/ut/music-icons/

They do currently show Pokemon tees on the UK website http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/feature/uq/ut/pokemon/, I don't know about availability in the US. But as they are seasonal the designs don't get restocked once sold out. Also in the UK they have more t-shirts in the summer and flannel shirts in the winter.

mimitchi33

It's cool they're opening a Japanese fashion store at Disney.
Does this store sell any anima shirts besides Disney? My son of course is huge into Pokemon.
Although it is a Japanese company, it's very rare to find anime shirts at ANY Uniqlo store, from my experience. The one at my local mall usually only has shirts with superheroes, Star Wars and Disney on them. However, someone in New York once found a Himitsu no Akko-chan shirt at the SoHo location. I haven't seen any Pokémon shirts sold by UniQlo. Your best bet for Pokémon clothes at Disney is Mitsukoshi in EPCOT, which has a whole selection of Pokémon stuff.

StageFrenzy

Everything runs a little on the small size, but not terribly. It's the Japanese answer to H&M, and would fit in between H&M and Zara or TopShop if people have been into those.

Lookintg at the display sizes, I was thinking their sizes ran oddly big. Their small was pretty damn big.

Uniqlo has said in the past they would be adjusting sizes for product meant for the US market. It's possible they introduced them at Disney Springs.

I was hoping that the sizing would be on the smaller side so I could buy a Disney shirt without swimming in it.

articos

It's cool they're opening a Japanese fashion store at Disney.

Although it is a Japanese company, it's very rare to find anime shirts at ANY Uniqlo store, from my experience. The one at my local mall usually only has shirts with superheroes, Star Wars and Disney on them. However, someone in New York once found a Himitsu no Akko-chan shirt at the SoHo location. I haven't seen any Pokémon shirts sold by UniQlo. Your best bet for Pokémon clothes at Disney is Mitsukoshi in EPCOT, which has a whole selection of Pokémon stuff.
NYC and SF/LA have had a decent amount of anime t's in the past.

And it's my new favorite clothing store already.
One of mine as well. I was genuinely excited to see the brand on the store listing for DS.

I was hoping that the sizing would be on the smaller side so I could buy a Disney shirt without swimming in it.
I liked their fits, so if they have adjusted larger, I'm disappointed.

Next Big Thing

What are the odds they'd have Tokyo Disney logo'd items?
They didn't when I was there. It was generic Disney characters (or Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar) on very comfortable shirts. The Disney merchandise in the store was some of the most expensive stuff I came across at around $20-25.

Jon81uk

Tried on "smalls" here the other day and felt like I was swimming in them. The clothes are way too big for me :(

I assume they must have different sizing for the US then compared to Europe. I am about a 38" chest and 31" waist and fit somewhere between Small and Medium in Uniqlo t-shirts and shirts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom