Kali River Rapids testing single rider option in July

chiefs11

The other big challenge with single rider lines is that wait times are hard to predict. Rock n Roller Coaster gets asked all the time how long the wait is for single riders, but it depends on how many odd number parties there are. People always think it automatically shotter but in reality it could be just as long or longer. So that benefit can also backfire.
Indeed... went on Everest at night last week and went in single line. It said 5 mins for singles and the standby was 10. The way that ride churns through people it would have been twice as fast to go standby even though I was the 5th person in line. Felt like forever as group after group of even numbers got on until finally some groups of 3 came up.

cheezbat

About time.

Now if only Disney would do single rider lines for Space Mountain, Splash, Big Thunder, Dinosaur, Tower of Terror, Soarin' and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

Learn from Disneyland and Universal...single rider lines are a good thing.

Tom Morrow

About time.

Now if only Disney would do single rider lines for Space Mountain, Splash, Big Thunder, Dinosaur, Tower of Terror, Soarin' and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

Learn from Disneyland and Universal...single rider lines are a good thing.
The problem is finding space for the entirely separate queue. If the facility wasn't designed with a single rider queue in mind, the only option is sometimes a hastily put together queue through a previously backstage area. This is how a lot of Universal's single rider queues are, and its fairly obvious. Due to the design of Tower of Terror, for example, there is literally no way to do it.

oceanbreeze77

I worship single rider lines BUT I must say the Soarin single rider here in california Sucks. It sucks. If the regular line is 30-40 I often get in it because single rider sucks so much.

Dj Corona

Meh. Rode Kali years ago once, and that was enough. I was really hoping it would be something at least on par with White Water Canyon from King's Dominion in Virginia (there's videos on YouTube, definitely check it out!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom