'One Man's Dream' to show preview of 'Pete's Dragon'

MuteSuperstar

So the annoying aspect of these previews aside, did I miss something? Is OMD actually sticking around or is it still getting axed once they finally get around to some actual construction on the new stuff?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I've actually never seen one of these preview things. Do people actually watch (and like) them? Are they unique or exclusive in some way, or are they the same previews you could see elsewhere? It just seems like such a cheap idea, and I'd much rather them put in a longer, permanent film for people to watch.

If it doesn't leave guests feeling disappointed, I guess it's not bad thing, and so I'll just pass it over. Pete's Dragon looks like it could be a good movie.

The only one I ever liked was the Frankenweenie preview that was in the Muppets Theatre at Disneyland.... But I wouldve preferred Muppet Vision 3D.

NearTheEars

I've actually never seen one of these preview things. Do people actually watch (and like) them? Are they unique or exclusive in some way, or are they the same previews you could see elsewhere? It just seems like such a cheap idea, and I'd much rather them put in a longer, permanent film for people to watch.

If it doesn't leave guests feeling disappointed, I guess it's not bad thing, and so I'll just pass it over. Pete's Dragon looks like it could be a good movie.

I believe it's much longer than a normal trailer. The for Maleficent was a couple years back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom