Operating hour and entertainment changes at Disney's Hollywood Studios for July 2016

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Thank the lord! I was wondering why it was closing so early.. I was worried. Because the shows take so much time at HS, and I want to see them all when I go down. Hard to work the shows around the fastpasses, lunch and dinner when the park hours are so tight.

Upvote 0

Df98

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if there is only a 9:00 F! Then the only way to see both SW and F! Is pretty much to sprint from Hollywood Hills to Hollywood Boulevard...Why not 9:45 like every other fireworks show at DHS?

Upvote 0

yellowb

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if there is only a 9:00 F! Then the only way to see both SW and F! Is pretty much to sprint from Hollywood Hills to Hollywood Boulevard...Why not 9:45 like every other fireworks show at DHS?
In this situation, doesn't Fantasmic end after Star Wars has started? July 1 and 2 are 9:45 shows, why can't this be consistent?

Upvote 0

No Name

Good news! An extension of park hours (amd activities) is the opposite of a reduction of park hours. If any of you were complaining about the reduction, you should be applauding the extension.

With Animal Kingdom's, World Showcase's, and Hollywood Studios's hours having been extended recently, I think they've done a commendable job of healing the park hours portion of the cuts.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom