'A Pirates Adventure - Treasures of the Seven Seas' now offers a bonus FastPass

No Name

Well I think that's a pretty neat reward. I don't really know what this is, but I assume it's kind of an interactive scavenger hunt thing? Anyway, I think geting an extra fastpass is a unique and cool reward.

Dumb question, but how do they give you the fastpass? Is it in paper form?

wdwhoneymooner

Well I think that's a pretty neat reward. I don't really know what this is, but I assume it's kind of an interactive scavenger hunt thing?

Very similar to the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game where you need to complete quests to achieve the final objective. All the map targets are right around the Pirate's ride area. Kinda cool if you need to wait for your next FP to become available.

glvsav37

Well I think that's a pretty neat reward. I don't really know what this is, but I assume it's kind of an interactive scavenger hunt thing? Anyway, I think geting an extra fastpass is a unique and cool reward.

here is a video on it (not mine, just sharing)

RandySavage

This game, like the now-extinct Court of Angels (at Disneyland) and Tree of Life pathways, is one of those really awesome things of which a majority of visitors seem to be completely unaware (which makes/made them even more appealing). It adds all sorts of neat physical effects and theme details throughout the land. The maps are nice, free keepsakes. I love it.

DManRightHere

I would hope it ties into the FP+ system.

Makes sense to do this in peak time, have a few people wander around the park instead of making wait times higher!

yaksplat

It's a blast with my three boys unless it gets crowded and you have to wait to do a task. Then you end up seeing an effect from the person in front of you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom