Magic Kingdom character meet and greet shuffle (June 2016)

Thumper 32

I don't understand why they couldn't use the same concept they used for Tiana and Naveen's M&G for PFT. Just the princesses in the morning, add the princes in after the parade. It just seems like a no brainer and an attendance booster for the afternoon.

And why do you think the hall needs an attendance boost in the afternoon?

Besides, adding that many princes to the location (don't forget how the magic works) would probably mean losing a TON of other characters around the park.

Thumper 32

Taking Daisy away isn't that crazy - she has a home in Storybook Circus. It was crazier she had two homes in the same park.

She was only added to Town Square a few weeks ago. It was just a temporary thing, not really sure why. But no big loss, meet her in MK at the circus. Or meet her at Epcot if you want traditional costume. Either way, put that labor to something more interesting.

berlioz70

The Town Square situation saddens me. Sure there adding Snow White, but they're taking Daisy away.

Snow White's not new in Town Square, that has been her home since getting the boot from Anna/Elsa.

For the most part VIP characters do not meet out in the open within Town Square because of the other appearances during MiSiDPi, FOF, and MRFF, which are all visible from Town Square. Minnie opens the park, but then goes away after an hour. Pluto is out because he doesn't appear in MiSiDPi or MRFF, but he goes away for FOF. Chip and Dale moved when MiSiCi opened.

Daisy wasn't in Dream Along With Mickey or MiSiCI, so she's been able to be in Town Square in the past. But once MRFF opened, that was the game changer.

Donaldfan1934

Snow White's not new in Town Square, that has been her home since getting the boot from Anna/Elsa.

For the most part VIP characters do not meet out in the open within Town Square because of the other appearances during MiSiDPi, FOF, and MRFF, which are all visible from Town Square. Minnie opens the park, but then goes away after an hour. Pluto is out because he doesn't appear in MiSiDPi or MRFF, but he goes away for FOF. Chip and Dale moved when MiSiCi opened.

Daisy wasn't in Dream Along With Mickey or MiSiCI, so she's been able to be in Town Square in the past. But once MRFF opened, that was the game changer.
While its true that Snow White isn't new to Town Square, there was a time when they both met their. Yes, Daisy being in the castle show is and issue, but they should be adding more characters instead of trading them off.

DisneyDreamer08

So according to the my disney experience page, in PFH, you can choose between Cinderella and a visiting princess, and Rapunzel and a visiting princess. Is there any way to know that day who the other princess will be? Will it always be the same? I would hate to queue up with my girls for Rapunzel and have the other princess be Aurora, then queue up again with Cinderella (hoping to meet Tiana) and have it be Aurora again.
Also, what is going in Tiana's old meet and greet? That area was one of my favorites. So pretty and well done.

Chef Kronk

So according to the my disney experience page, in PFH, you can choose between Cinderella and a visiting princess, and Rapunzel and a visiting princess. Is there any way to know that day who the other princess will be? Will it always be the same? I would hate to queue up with my girls for Rapunzel and have the other princess be Aurora, then queue up again with Cinderella (hoping to meet Tiana) and have it be Aurora again.
Also, what is going in Tiana's old meet and greet? That area was one of my favorites. So pretty and well done.

It will always be Cinderella and Aurora on one side and Rapunzel and Tiana on the other. They won't move one of the princesses to the other side.

As for Tiana's old space, it could be possible meet space for Princess Elena this August.

DisneyDreamer08

It will always be Cinderella and Aurora on one side and Rapunzel and Tiana on the other. They won't move one of the princesses to the other side.

As for Tiana's old space, it could be possible meet space for Princess Elena this August.

Thanks! If the 2 princesses will always be the same, why not just say who they are like they do now?

asianway

Thanks! If the 2 princesses will always be the same, why not just say who they are like they do now?
Technically, they staff things for call offs that permits them some juggling. Tiana for example will have a much narrower performer range, so should 1 or 2 call off, they may have to pull someone else. Cant be more specific without ruining magic

wdrive

They could, but I really dont know why youd want the same character in the park two places. The labor TST consumes is enough. Nuke the circus tents, come up with something better.

I don't really want it just saying it would be possible to have Daisy in Town Square.

asianway

As of today chip n Dale move from Tomorrowland to Storybook Circus at the marquee. Why? I have a suspicion but on the surface seems odd after less than 2 months

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom