Shanghai Disney Exhibit Opens in China Pavilion

Electricsoup

You lot will label me for sure as overly optimistic, but I'm hopeful that the investment made in Shanghai will come back to the stateside resorts in short time.

Daveeeeed

Epcot is a joke at this point.
It is actually really sad. It used to be my favorite park, but even if you put rides aside the whole thing is just so damn outdated. I would honestly love to see Epcot just completely update FutureWorld to make it future even moreso than get a new ride.

Electricsoup

It is actually really sad. It used to be my favorite park, but even if you put rides aside the whole thing is just so damn outdated. I would honestly love to see Epcot just completely update FutureWorld to make it future even moreso than get a new ride.
While there's a lot to update for sure, I still love the park. And both of my kids choose it above all others as their favorite.

Daveeeeed

While there's a lot to update for sure, I still love the park. And both of my kids choose it above all others as their favorite.
World Showcase is beautiful for sure, and the park just does have wow factor too it, but in the case of future world it is just so outdated. Animal Kingdom doesn't have that problem, and nor does Hollywood Studios. They may need knew things, but nearly all that they have still works today, while Epcot I can name nearly a dozen attractions that are severely lacking. And the Land's interior needs a re skinning etc. Exteriors pretty much everywhere are fine or fantastic, but the interiors is what's the main problem for FutureWorld. So it is still a joy to walk through it and go eat at Via Napoli in the evening before the fireworks, but as a whole the park needs help badly.

Electricsoup

World Showcase is beautiful for sure, and the park just does have wow factor too it, but in the case of future world it is just so outdated. Animal Kingdom doesn't have that problem, and nor does Hollywood Studios. They may need knew things, but nearly all that they have still works today, while Epcot I can name nearly a dozen attractions that are severely lacking. And the Land's interior needs a re skinning etc. Exteriors pretty much everywhere are fine or fantastic, but the interiors is what's the main problem for FutureWorld. So it is still a joy to walk through it and go eat at Via Napoli in the evening before the fireworks, but as a whole the park needs help badly.

All true. It's the only park I rip apart and write letters to Iger in my mind during my trip through. Universe of Energy, Body Wars, Figment, Oddessy, the HUGE area in front of the fountains + the unused stage (never mind the fountains) - ALL ripe for actual content. I see so much potential wasted, and it makes me sad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom