Shanghai Disney Exhibit Opens in China Pavilion

Bolt

Original Poster
image.png
Saw this posted today - had no idea this was coming, too.

donsullivan

Premium Member
View attachment 146521 Saw this posted today - had no idea this was coming, too.

Cool. I hadn't seen confirmation but heard rumblings over the last few months that this was coming. I can't remember what city it was but I came across the website for the museum that the soldiers were being moved to a few weeks ago when planning a trip which seemed to confirm what I had been hearing. The soldiers had been there for an awfully long time- it's nice to have something new in the space.

Does anyone know if they have any merch in the store with the Shanghai Disney logo on it? that might be fun to grab. They used to have a small amount of Disneyland Paris (Euro Disney at the time) stuff in the shop at the exit of Impressions' de France back when DLP opened.

HouseHacker97

It's definitely not permanent right lol they probably will either return the statues or eventually put something better. I just wonder how long it will stay--- kind of seems tacky to me IMO

mightynine

Does anyone know if they have any merch in the store with the Shanghai Disney logo on it? that might be fun to grab. They used to have a small amount of Disneyland Paris (Euro Disney at the time) stuff in the shop at the exit of Impressions' de France back when DLP opened.

There are a handful of items on the Shop Disney Parks App.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Nice addition to WS. I'd call it a B ticket.

I'd agree. I had a chance to see it tonight. It's cool to have the map in the middle (although I wish it had a legend of what is what) and more detail on each land and its attractions in vignettes around the perimeter. A pretty cool diversion to get a sense of what Shanghai Disneyland is all about.

Daveeeeed

I have a friend that went to Shanghai Disney Resort opening day (he is a foreign exchange student at my school, so he lives in Shanghai normally). He said the videos of the castle doesn't do justice to the size (which he posted on Instagram and he said looks even larger in real life). He also mentioned that Buzz was better stateside, and pirates was his new favorite ride. You guys got any questions, I could ask him as he is probably there right now.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Should rename it: "Inside the reason why WDW has so many budget cuts."

I guess it technically is called that... It's just long for "Shanghai Disneyland."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom