Vince Camuto opens first store in Central Florida at Disney Springs

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It could be just me, but I'm kind of tired of hearing about "Disney Springs". It seems to be just a glorified shopping mall. It doesn't really appear to have much "Disney" in it.

Or am I missing something?

No offense, but you ventured into a sub-forum that is all about Disney Springs, what did you expect. :)

These stores might not be exciting, but they have added a lot of very unique restaurants to Disney Springs with some more interesting ones on the way. Also, the theming around the springs is really well done and definitely has a lot of Disney in it. As for the stores, the existing Marketplace already has a lot of Disney specific stores, so the new Town Center is balancing that out with more name brand stored.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It could be just me, but I'm kind of tired of hearing about "Disney Springs". It seems to be just a glorified shopping mall. It doesn't really appear to have much "Disney" in it.

Or am I missing something?
If you are referring to Disney as being character merchandise etc, that is in the Marketplace.

If you are referring to Disney details, there is a lot of that throughout the new areas of Disney Springs.

But the Town Center is intended to bring a more rounded lineup of shops and restaurants to Disney Springs. So you are not going to see stores selling Disney character tie-die t-shirts in there.

Sped2424

its millennia mall or a galleria without a roof
The line up rivals some things at millenia. This is definitly something that is going to get locals out to DS. I am sure they are salivating at the money they are going to make from this move. Either way it's a very smart idea.

Next Big Thing

The line up rivals some things at millenia. This is definitly something that is going to get locals out to DS. I am sure they are salivating at the money they are going to make from this move. Either way it's a very smart idea.
It won't completely keep people away from Millenia without an Apple/Microsoft store to cater to people's tech needs. Maybe even a Sony store too... those are fairly rare.

Sped2424

It won't completely keep people away from Millenia without an Apple/Microsoft store to cater to people's tech needs. Maybe even a Sony store too... those are fairly rare.
Rumors of an Apple store were swirling for DS. I am not saying it will kill millenia, I am saying unlike the rest of DS this area seems to carter to the locals who could care less about mickey.

Next Big Thing

Rumors of an Apple store were swirling for DS. I am not saying it will kill millenia, I am saying unlike the rest of DS this area seems to carter to the locals who could care less about mickey.
DS is mostly catered to either tourists or locals who could care less about Mickey Mouse as well. Not throughout all of Town Center will you find anything over-the-top design and even the theming aspects are non-Disney related.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Sad, there was a good showing of thier products on the Red Carpet for the Emmys last night by Marsai Martin (Clutch and Shoes)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I only enjoy the Marketplace section... But I'm also a typical college student looking for my giant stitch plushie and a volcano cake at rainforest cafe! So I can't say much. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom