Low rates at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin through late August

21stamps

Yes, they are around 24/7...
You'd be amazed what's going on through the night as in October I took a 2 hour walk around all the conference areas and both hotels with my one year old in a stroller at 4am the day after we landed from the UK as he thought it was 9am!
I got some strange looks but everyone was very friendly :)
Perfect! I'm still undecided if we are doing Epcot that day or just hanging out at the resort. I think I read that there are sports activities too, is this correct?

WDW_Jon

Perfect! I'm still undecided if we are doing Epcot that day or just hanging out at the resort. I think I read that there are sports activities too, is this correct?

There are a few things going on I think plus tennis and basketball areas...
We just spent time at the pool and the boardwalk on lazy days... There's also the Fantasia gardens mini golf literally over the road from where the pools are so that's easy to get to... It's a great resort, no better location IMO :)

21stamps

There are a few things going on I think plus tennis and basketball areas...
We just spent time at the pool and the boardwalk on lazy days... There's also the Fantasia gardens mini golf literally over the road from where the pools are so that's easy to get to... It's a great resort, no better location IMO :)
Thanks!

BigRedDad

The add-ons make this a bad deal. It is just like cruise lines and other things. Hey, we got this great deal...$50 per night, no timeshare sale or anything. Until that $50 per night turns into $250 per night...$20 resort fee per guest, $15 towel charge, $20 per day parking, $25 per day if you don't have a car, $50 a day internet charge whether you use it or not, $5 per flush toilet fee with 20 flush minimum per day, adjustable $100 fee if you do not have over $200 a day in fees already.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Just booked a quick weekend at the end of August, really cheap rates ($121 base rate, $25 Resort, plus tax a night, so roughly $173). You still really can't beat that rate for being able to walk to 2 parks.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
The add-ons make this a bad deal. It is just like cruise lines and other things. Hey, we got this great deal...$50 per night, no timeshare sale or anything. Until that $50 per night turns into $250 per night...$20 resort fee per guest, $15 towel charge, $20 per day parking, $25 per day if you don't have a car, $50 a day internet charge whether you use it or not, $5 per flush toilet fee with 20 flush minimum per day, adjustable $100 fee if you do not have over $200 a day in fees already.

The only extra fees as the S&D are the resort fee, parking and transportation from the airport. Even with these extras you can still often get a room there for less then you would pay at any of the Disney Epcot area resorts.,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom