REVIEW - B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co. at Disney Springs

CaptainAmerica

I don't know what the heck kind of "Portuguese sausage" that is. It looks delicious, but not like anything I've seen in the Portuguese communities in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

Hockey89

I don't know what the heck kind of "Portuguese sausage" that is. It looks delicious, but not like anything I've seen in the Portuguese communities in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
RI/Mass Portiguese people traditional have food like the azores than the original motherland.. Very different food than Portugal.

DavidS1234

Here's a bit of little known PI trivia for you. The accounting offices for PI were located above The Missing Link. You had to go behind the service area, through the back door, and up two flights of steep, dark stairs over the water to get to the offices. Once you were inside, the sound insulation was incredible. You couldn't hear any of the craziness that was going on down at the brick road. :)

This Portuguese sausage isn't like the kind from Portugal at all. It is a Hawaiian Islands speciality and got its name from the early explorers who first sailed to the islands. The recipe isn't anything like linguisa. It is a popular breakfast meat in Hawaii. Along with seared Spam.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It looks yummy but will not likely try. Not a fan of trying to eat on a bench or standing in the heat. I'd be wearing those toppings on my clothes. Kiosks are great for a cookie, an ice cream or better a Margarita, Florida heat and rain I wish they would have put more thought into QS seating with some shade if not A/C and shelter from the Thunder Storms. So during rainy times and very hot days the few indoor QS are still going to be very packed?

Wish Disney didn't need to keep relearning the same lessons from mistakes with QS at the Studio's and initially at AK. A/C is nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom