Tony's Town Square Restaurant introduces new Main Street Electrical Parade viewing package

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Oy. $45? This is the photo the official Disney Parks Blog posted,
TTSRFI6789436.jpg

Doesn't look horrible but certainly doesn't scream this is so worth $45.

Gabe1

Even if those meatballs are made out of Grade A meat, you're probably looking at a food cost of less than $8

I'm thinking you are being overly generous (understatement) with a food cost of $8. Maybe this will send more unsuspecting guests to Tony's and leave me some empty seats at Teppan Edo. :hungry:

bethymouse

We had reservations at 8:50 just before the parade ( June 7). I didn't realize there was an upcharge for this dining package! We sat inside in the "patio" room. Our server was wonderful! The food was actually decent. But, there was a waitress/server monitoring people telling them that they couldn't get up out of their seat to take a picture, nor could they get up to look/watch the parade! Now I understand why... but it is sad really. You used to be able to just "request" the patio room to watch the parade.:( The most expensive menu item is the NY Strip Steak at $32.99, so I guess perhaps it might be worth the 45$. I might do it if I was on the dining plan, but still...:banghead:

Gabe1

At my local family run italian joint a similar plate is 10.99 including a salad for an appetizer

In fairness the $45 does include an appetizer, entree, dessert and beverage. I pulled up the new menu as of February. That Spaghetti is $18.99 now. But looking at the choices for an appetizer and dessert offerings I'm not impressed, standard staples. Zucchini fries??? Wonder how many you get for $8.49 or how good the gelato $5.49 or chocolate cake $6.49 is.

And yes. We have a very good but simple Pizza Pub here that creates some of the best pasta I've ever had, the family is from Italy. With salad $8.99. Place is always packed. If I am doing Italian at WDW and paying WDW prices I'm eating at
Tutto Italia Ristorante that is a real Italian Menu.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom