New pricing at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique from next week

DisneyDreamer08

We have reservations here for the 1st time this September. We definitely want some photo pass pictures after with their background/set up (not pictures of her sitting in the chair getting her hair done). Would we pay the additional $35 for the photo add on? Or are the pictures automatically taken and loaded to the website and then we can choose to print later?

BoarderPhreak

What an awesome deal... Not. Surely a few prints can't cost that much more than a "princess necklace." Must be the best necklace China can offer.

dreamfinder

What an awesome deal... Not. Surely a few prints can't cost that much more than a "princess necklace." Must be the best necklace China can offer.

I'd suspect it's not the cost of the prints, but rather the cross departmental costing to cover the Photopass service. Sure, the prints are only pennies, but Photopass needs to cover their staffing, so they charge BBB dollars. Remember, getting the pictures "included" in the BBB reduces the number of Memory Maker packages that get sold. So BBB saves a few cents by switching it out for the necklace, and a few more families make the decision to buy Memory Maker since there are no more prints.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I'd suspect it's not the cost of the prints, but rather the cross departmental costing to cover the Photopass service. Sure, the prints are only pennies, but Photopass needs to cover their staffing, so they charge BBB dollars. Remember, getting the pictures "included" in the BBB reduces the number of Memory Maker packages that get sold. So BBB saves a few cents by switching it out for the necklace, and a few more families make the decision to buy Memory Maker since there are no more prints.

This frankly is BS, This competing B/U business is completely against how WDW ran very profitably for years where the results of the ENTIRE WDW were what counted, NOT BBB competing against PP because in this case the guest LOSES so in effect there is a 15% price increase on BBB services because everyone I know who has had their daughters at BBB has the photo in a place of honor at home somewhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom