Aristocrepes, Daily Poutine and B.B. Wolf's Sausage Co. to open at Disney Springs Marketplace

Grotto123

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here some pics

MrMorrowTom

I actually stumbled across the B.B. Wolf soft open in today. I had the Bavarian Sausage Sandwich, it wasn't bad. It was bigger than I thought it would be. Just glad they got more quick serve. They just need seating in the area.

Mawg

I actually stumbled across the B.B. Wolf soft open in today. I had the Bavarian Sausage Sandwich, it wasn't bad. It was bigger than I thought it would be. Just glad they got more quick serve. They just need seating in the area.
The 3 little pigs sounds good, but after you sample them, you can't just get one of them as not a sample. Seems odd that you would have a sampler but then can't purchase anything you sampled.

Slowjack

I feel like Disney Springs dining is outpacing their other offerings. With no transportation to and from the parks, it's always felt like more hassle than it's worth to go there just for a meal.
You mean to go to Disney Springs for a meal, from a park specifically, on Disney transport? That is a hassle, I agree. I wonder if at some point Disney might consider offering bus routes between parks and the Springs that don't start until eleven or something like that to discourage parking at the Springs to visit the parks.

Also, visiting the Springs for just a meal is easier now than ever before if you're not coming from a park via Disney transport. The decks and their parking space sensors make getting in and out a breeze. So yet another reason why I'm glad to have stayed offsite the last two trips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom