Religious services for Easter Sunday 2016 at Walt Disney World

surfsupdon

I have very fun memories at the Contemporary Resort's Fantasia Ballroom, then heading back for Egg Scrambles on the grass lawn at BoardWalk Inn. We did this year after year, as both my parents were school teachers and Easter Break was a natural time to head to WDW.

rodserling27

I wish they offered this every Sunday like they used to.
Just a little rant here - just some frustration. as a religious Catholic, it's so hard to get to Mass if you are at WDW over a Sunday. It really is ridiculous that they can't offer Catholic Mass, basic non-demoninational services, and mainstream Protestant services somewhere on property. They used to do Mass at the Contemporary Resort, didn't they? There is a church just outside of WDW that does early morning Mass, but it's a bear to get to if you don't rent a car.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Just a little rant here - just some frustration. as a religious Catholic, it's so hard to get to Mass if you are at WDW over a Sunday. It really is ridiculous that they can't offer Catholic Mass, basic non-demoninational services, and mainstream Protestant services somewhere on property. They used to do Mass at the Contemporary Resort, didn't they? There is a church just outside of WDW that does early morning Mass, but it's a bear to get to if you don't rent a car.
When I lived in Davenport, our home parish was Corpus Christi in Celebration. It's fairly new and the priest used to always thank the people who came to Mass on their vacations saying that the church was built specifically for that purpose. It was a much nicer service than Queen of the Universe, but they didn't solve the little problem of transportation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom