"Disney Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland" Anyone know?

ran6110

I can only hope with the new MyDE and FP+ update over the weekend that I can have my bathroom habits scheduled 180 days in advance of my next trip and how I can experience more opportunities to be treated like a head of cattle.

The only Disney magic being made these days is for shareholders.

The funny thing about that is the shareholders for the most part are only interested in increases in price so they can sell. The people that care about the parks, customers and employees, are left out in the cold because of this quick money grab...

LeafsFanNL

As a long time user of morning EMH, this really worries me. It's only a matter of time before EMH is replaced by a version of this scheme.

This is the latest in a string of choices that saddens us. As a result, we go less and less, eat less TS meals, don't park hop anymore, and spend less on merchandise.

However, crowds continue to grow and grow, so this will only continue.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
The funny thing about that is the shareholders for the most part are only interested in increases in price so they can sell. The people that care about the parks, customers and employees, are left out in the cold because of this quick money grab...

And when the money grab finally catches up to them the stock will drop like a stone.

Minnesota disney fan

Wow, that much money for an hour with 3 attractions? I've seen it all now. (until the next "idea" Disney has)

Yep, 3 attractions! But don't kid yourself, It is really just One, 7dmt! Guess where most of the paying people will head for first thing?
They will be expecting multiple rides on 7dmt for their moneys worth. The other rides are just fillers, IMO. So, then the line for 7dmt will get longer and longer as people try to get their money's worth out of their one plus hour.
I think it will lead to frustration on the part of EMH people, as their ideas of riding 7dmt multiple times with no wait will go the wayside! I know the other 2 rides will get ridden, but don't you really think Disney has made it appealing to those who really want 7dmt???
And then, the masses will be let in at 9am, most of those guests heading for.......?
you guessed it: 7dmt!

wogwog

The first one of these "Early Morning" extra charge events is tomorrow 4/26 according to the park calendar. It will be interesting to see if Disney has another flop like the first two Thursday after hours extra charge events.

cindy_k

The first one of these "Early Morning" extra charge events is tomorrow 4/26 according to the park calendar. It will be interesting to see if Disney has another flop like the first two Thursday after hours extra charge events.
Motley Fool is saying the Early Morning is sold out.
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2016/04/26/disney-world-is-cashing-in-on-early-risers.aspx

I'm curious if anyone has a review of how it was? How the breakfast food was?
Honestly the breakfast included is what I think makes the price more palatable.

NYwdwfan

Pics from Laughing Place on Twitter (@laughing_place):

Cg9_FieWYAElpLl.jpg

Cg9_Fj5W0AEVOwD.jpg

Cg9_FlvWwAEzhhD.jpg

Cg9_FnFWIAAvRFU.jpg

@laughing_place: 20 min rode Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, and 7 Dwarfs Mine Train x2 during Disney Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland.
Cg9-o6wWIAAlhCn.jpg

Cg9-o5mW0AIuKnY.jpg

Cg9-o6eWkAA5XVH.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom