PHOTOS - Discovery Trading Company takes over from Disney Outfitters at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Monorail_Red_77

Building weas refurbished inside and out. It opened and closed in two sections. the half nearest the park entrance closed first. It was refurbished and enlarged. When reopened it was called Riverside Depot. The half closest to Tree of Life was then closed off and refurbished. this is the part that was renamed from Disney Outfitters to Discovery Trading Co. Think Emporium at MK. One large store but looks like different stores, or sections.

RSoxNo1

Right now the Disney site still calls it Disney Outfitters. It will be interesting to see whether they settle on two different names or not.

Next Big Thing

I always hated the "Disney Outfitters" name. In such a highly themed park, I always thought they could do much better than such a generic name. Glad they finally did.

freediverdude

Great, so more accessories and less nice clothing. They did the same thing to the Emporium when I was in there the other day. Remember that section of nice men's clothing in that area next to Casey's seating? Yea, that's now all accessories. And the nice clothes hadn't been moved, they were just gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom