'Ohana dinner hours extended at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort

Jess G

I think that's great more families will be able to make ADR's here, Ohana is a trending favorite glad that more people will have an opportunity to experience

ToTBellHop

I wouldn't personally eat dinner that early, but it's nice to see them expanding a popular offering. On the other hand, the fact that you can now get breakfast there at 11:30 is very enticing to me. It's never too late for Mickey waffles, amiright?!

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Well that's not possible. They're cutting everything, not adding on. :cautious:

It is just part of the overall Disney plan. There is not enough for people to complain about so they will add these hours and cut them the next week. This way they can give everyone something more to complain about.

Zipadeelady

Now here is what could be a dumb question.... On another site its says that the cost for Ohana is between $39.99-$60.00 per person. I'm going mid summer and now going to change my reservation to 3:30. Should i expect to pay $60.00 per person?

Tuvalu

Now here is what could be a dumb question.... On another site its says that the cost for Ohana is between $39.99-$60.00 per person. I'm going mid summer and now going to change my reservation to 3:30. Should i expect to pay $60.00 per person?
To be safe, yes, although the highest price point is usually reserved for holiday periods (in summer week of July 4th for example.) It will probably be closer to $50 pp.

EvilQueen-T

We take a lot of adult only trips and sometimes I go just with my 12 y/o granddaughter. We're at a point where sometimes we sleep in, eat between 2-4 pm then just grab a snack later at night so extending the hours plays well to people like us.

Hockey89

I wouldn't personally eat dinner that early, but it's nice to see them expanding a popular offering. On the other hand, the fact that you can now get breakfast there at 11:30 is very enticing to me. It's never too late for Mickey waffles, amiright?!
I would need to eat dinner by 8 if I ate at 3:30... Crazy to me

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
I agree with starting dinner and lunch early. I do not understand that I can get breakfast at McDonnell's, a hamburger joint, all day, but I can not get a burger till lunch time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom