Turtle Talk is getting Finding Dory characters

Biff215

Nice to see this updated. Even though no two shows are ever the same, we have skipped it the past few trips. Our kids will be thrilled to see new characters, which will hopefully bring some changes to the standard storyline.

Bacon

I think so. I've heard rumors that they're putting Bing Bong from Inside Out into it!

Anyways, back on topic. I'm excited to see how the new characters will be included. I hope Destiny is included! She's pretty.
I was sarcastic :cautious:
DreamFinder is a big cash grab for Disney :greedy: Maybe more DreamFinder :bookworm:

Disney Dad 3000

Will be interested to see how they fit that many characters into the show. We've enjoyed TTWC the last few years that we've taken our 4 yr old.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Hopefully it's not just an ad for the movie like the new additions that were added to Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor... Hopefully it really is just some additional characters, which is great!

HRHPrincessAriel

So do you just browse old threads for fun and then decide to comment on a dead conversation, or do you actively use the search bar to find specific threads to bump from the grave?
I was wondering the same...I saw the title and thought this was old news just now being posted. A 6 year old thread was bumped the other day

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom