New Star Wars live stage show coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios this Spring

Unplugged

Considering the extreme IP usage, cross branding, and push for increased security, why hasn't Iger mandated that all security will be officially handled by the WDW Stormtrooper Garrison. Then security can wear trooper uniforms and be more intimidating while pushing the IP across property. I think I'd be more concerned about a Stormtrooper with a uniform made from Kevlar and carrying a real weapon, then one of our very friendly boys in blue. :rolleyes:

Eckert

Considering the extreme IP usage, cross branding, and push for increased security, why hasn't Iger mandated that all security will be officially handled by the WDW Stormtrooper Garrison. Then security can wear trooper uniforms and be more intimidating while pushing the IP across property. I think I'd be more concerned about a Stormtrooper with a uniform made from Kevlar and carrying a real weapon, then one of our very friendly boys in blue. :rolleyes:

It'd definitely make random selections a lot more fun. Do managers wear Phasma's armor?

YodaMan

Did the Rogue One scene replace anything or is it in addition to everything else previously in the show?

As far as I can tell, it is simply an addition tacked on after the Kylo scene and before the finale. They also changed the intro clips/scenes and now a camera crew films the characters live as they walk out. I believe those were the only changes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom