New castle show Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire to open this summer at the Magic Kingdom

Bacon

ok this is when "PM"
starts its only for one night it looks like
Hours
Wednesday October 26, 2016
  • 1:00 PM
  • 2:00 PM
  • 4:00 PM
  • 5:15 PM
  • 6:30 PM
  • 7:30 PM

Thursday October 27, 2016
  • 10:30 AM
  • 11:30 AM
  • 4:15 PM

Friday October 28, 2016

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
ok this is when "PM"
starts its only for one night it looks like
Hours
Wednesday October 26, 2016
  • 4:00 PM
  • 6:30 PM
  • 7:30 PM

Thursday October 27, 2016

Friday October 28, 2016
That's because the other dates you are looking at are dates with a Halloween Party. The 7:30 shows are only on non-party nights.

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
How did you find that???? What Facebook page was it on?

VERY NICE!!!! They should have done this from the start! Too bad MSEP had to leave for this to happen!
It's from my personal facebook page. I live streamed it as it was happening :)

WDWLover#1

I would like a clarification on something thats a bit backstage that I never noticed before soooo....

In the beginning song, two dancers "run away" in the back before it finishes. Are they friends of Rapunzel and Flyn? Do any other dancers double up so to speak?

Wildcat14

I would like a clarification on something thats a bit backstage that I never noticed before soooo....

In the beginning song, two dancers "run away" in the back before it finishes. Are they friends of Rapunzel and Flyn? Do any other dancers double up so to speak?

The two that run away, the male dancer is the Tap dancer during Tianas segment and the female dancer is just one of the ordinary dancers in that segment. They both leave just so that the number of dancers stays even.

Tiki Queen of Outer Space

I'm hoping today the other half wasn't working? In other Vids on YT, I can't tell if Mickey was waving to Rapunzel and Flynn or giving his pyro cue. it happens at the end of the last refrain.
I tried to watch the 1:00 show today and they had to cut the performance right after the PATF segment. Seems like this version is giving them some tech issues.

jrhwdw

I tried to watch the 1:00 show today and they had to cut the performance right after the PATF segment. Seems like this version is giving them some tech issues.
I think I know the answer but: Did they shoot off the pyro after it was canceled? Just wondering if it was half or all the pyro if they set it off.

Something else that bugs me a little, is MRFF gong down to 5 shows a day next week? Or is it just an online error? Why would it go down to 5 a day?

jrhwdw

Pyro cuts have been made to the show and it is going down to five shows starting next week.
Thanks for the confirmation. At least they added a refrain at the end! Would this be why MRFF wasn't given DAWM's schedule while Frozen Holiday Wish is here?
Please tell us that this and no second Frozen Holiday Wish on non party nights are the only cuts?! OUAT and Most Merriest don't need cuts before they even open!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom