Three Character Meet-And-Greets Ending This Weekend At Epcot

asianway

Good point. They used to take these things into serious consideration. For example, when they had the character dinner at the Liberty Tree in MK, the characters (Mickey and his friends) all disappeared a little while before a parade featuring them would pass by the windows of the restaurant facing the parade route in Frontierland. I always thought that it was that level of detail and planning that set Disney apart.

I think they justified Garden Grill because of "line of sight" but it was way too close.

They still do clear the Crystal Palace during Christmas week.

Zipadeelady

I don't understand the uproar. I think it's great! You can see the chipmunks lots of places, same with Pooh and Aurora. They're in shows, parades and character dinings. Unless I'm wrong this is the only place that now has Baymax and Joy and Sadness. So i'm one happy girl!!!! I can't wait to see them this summer.

Zipadeelady

As of this week, Aurora is back in France. Stil no word on when/if the others return.
Are you sure? We are heading to Disney in a few weeks and my daughters top 3 are no longer doing meet and greets and Aurora is one of them.
If your sure, and you have insider info, any word on Mike and Sully?

Thumper 32

Are you sure? We are heading to Disney in a few weeks and my daughters top 3 are no longer doing meet and greets and Aurora is one of them.
If your sure, and you have insider info, any word on Mike and Sully?

Considering it is published in the Epcot times guide for this week, yeah, I'm pretty sure. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom