PHOTOS - Zootopia takes to the monorail beam with new promo wrap

mikeh

Here's a look at some of the smaller residents over the guide wheel panels

ZootopiaMonorail_02062016-4.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Far better than the movie.
I thought that commercial with Liam Niesen that aired during the Superbowl last night was a trailer for Tron 2 when they stepped into that laser room and got on a futuristic (light bike-ish) motorcycle. Then I thought, this looks horrible. Then the LG logo popped up and I felt relieved.

CJR

I actually like it and I'm not usually a fan of the wraps. Hate the obvious marketing, but I like that it's at least themed to a monorail. The mouse/rat section is really a nice touch.

Fantasmicguy

The star wars rail was a huge missed opportunity to do something awesome.
Also to this day I can't believe that so many people disliked tron:legacy.

Disone

The Article says "Unlike some previous promos, this wrap only covers the window areas, and parts of the lower wheel covers." but really the Current Force awakens does this, as did the Monsters U. But unlike thoses, this one does it successfully, and the themeing touches to the wheel well covers are a nice touch. This one has been one of my favorite wraps. Tron was the best, but this may be second.

mm121

i like the full wraps better these are just kinda bla, though i know why they changed since doing just the windows is cheaper

Siren

I find it unattractive, unimaginative and underwhelming -- Disney could have done so much better than this.

That said, I can't look at Zootopia and not think of AK. I know that AK is already getting a major expansion but Zootopia could be a neat replacement for the Dino-Rama area.

brb1006

I find it unattractive, unimaginative and underwhelming -- Disney could have done so much better than this.

That said, I can't look at Zootopia and not think of AK. I know that AK is already getting a major expansion but Zootopia could be a neat replacement for the Dino-Rama area.
I agree about AK but I love the Monorail look. I actually find Zootopia replacing Dino-Rama as a new land in AK to be very fitting.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom