Fulton's Crab House Closing for Six Months to become Paddlefish

jt04

Yeah. Couldn't be happier the mouse gave us Disney Springs instead of PI. And any final holdout doubters will likely agree after the Edison opens.

Only gripe is the paddle should turn, smoke should rise from the stacks and access to the wheelhouse for a photo would have been the cherry on top. But still, quite amazing.

Disone

Yeah. Couldn't be happier the mouse gave us Disney Springs instead of PI. And any final holdout doubters will likely agree after the Edison opens.

Only gripe is the paddle should turn, smoke should rise from the stacks and access to the wheelhouse for a photo would have been the cherry on top. But still, quite amazing.
Bummer that the wheel does not turn, but at least a wheel is back, and ditto for the non-smoking stacks, at least they are back. And yes, DS's The Landings has kick butt over what PI was, and it pains me to say that but I called the closing of PI a big mistake. And it was, and it took them too long to correct that mistake, but when they did, they did it right and I will happily say the end product is outstanding. Town Center is the weakness link and I tend to walk through it to get to my actually destination, but I do find myself wanting to go to DS way more the PI. I tend to want to take my out of town visitors there. Back to PI, I went to just PI, more specifically Manniquinns, on Thursday Night, and that was it. For DS, I now have many many more reasons to go.

jt04

Bummer that the wheel does not turn, but at least a wheel is back, and ditto for the non-smoking stacks, at least they are back. And yes, DS's The Landings has kick butt over what PI was, and it pains me to say that but I called the closing of PI a big mistake. And it was, and it took them too long to correct that mistake, but when they did, they did it right and I will happily say the end product is outstanding. Town Center is the weakness link and I tend to walk through it to get to my actually destination, but I do find myself wanting to go to DS way more the PI. I tend to want to take my out of town visitors there. Back to PI, I went to just PI, more specifically Manniquinns, on Thursday Night, and that was it. For DS, I now have many many more reasons to go.

Wow. Such an honest posting. Rare for these parts. And as refreshing as a Florida spring. You made my day.

PS- I've a feeling they are eyeballing the marketplace for reimagining someday.

Pleakley

I like the lounge seating upstairs. It's like they're actually encouraging people to just hang out, and not always be on the move like so many other places.

Ariel1986

I think it looks great- I'm looking forward to trying out the bar & being able to have a few apps to try out the food, without having to have a full blown meal.

Looks like an awesome view too! Loving all the new lounge options that most new restaurants at Disney Springs have. We love going to the bars for a drink or two & a taster (or more!) of the food.

Walter Yensid

I went here last week for dinner with some family and was very impressed. Some people may miss the more 'traditional' feel of Fulton's as it is very modern, but honestly, I thought it all looked great and feels so much cleaner and open. They do some cool things where you feel you are on a modern cruise liner. Food was also great, serving size was not too large, but richness makes it very filling. Highly recommend the seats on the first floor near the water. With the floor to ceiling windows, you almost feel you are sitting outside on the water edge. Upstairs is great for the views. Only surprise was their limited bar selections. Going with an old-style bar menu is fine, but they did not have some staple liquors. But again, great visit.

TDogg76

Looking at the reviews I was hoping for great!
I am here to give you a review that was not!
My wife and I went in late March! We were greeted by a not so friendly host! We had reservations and he told us to wait for the table! While we waited, another couple came to the desk to let them know that "they were sat for 25 minutes before anyone came to them! Once someone did, the person said let me see if I can find someone!" Apparately no one came and they left!
When it was time for us to be seated, a gentleman with ZERO personality walked us to our table! He then proceeded to just drop the menus on the table and walk away! My wife, who is a vegan, told the server and he stayed " there is not much on the menu"! Yes, being a vegan is challenging! However, every Disney owned restaurant always goes above and beyond for her! This was not the experience she had! I ordered the chicken salad sanwhich( which was good but way to much bread)! My wife had a salad with wilted ice burg!
This restaurant was my pick and I hoped for so much more! Luckily this is not a Disney owned restaurant! Would I go back? Not a chance!

Figment2005

Looking at the reviews I was hoping for great!
I am here to give you a review that was not!
My wife and I went in late March! We were greeted by a not so friendly host! We had reservations and he told us to wait for the table! While we waited, another couple came to the desk to let them know that "they were sat for 25 minutes before anyone came to them! Once someone did, the person said let me see if I can find someone!" Apparately no one came and they left!
When it was time for us to be seated, a gentleman with ZERO personality walked us to our table! He then proceeded to just drop the menus on the table and walk away! My wife, who is a vegan, told the server and he stayed " there is not much on the menu"! Yes, being a vegan is challenging! However, every Disney owned restaurant always goes above and beyond for her! This was not the experience she had! I ordered the chicken salad sanwhich( which was good but way to much bread)! My wife had a salad with wilted ice burg!
This restaurant was my pick and I hoped for so much more! Luckily this is not a Disney owned restaurant! Would I go back? Not a chance!
Sad to hear you had a bad experience, but I'm pretty sure Paddlefish is not Disney owned.

Well, this is sad to hear. My wife and I got married on the deck of Fulton's back in 1998.

Fulton's was the great loophole, to get married anywhere on Disney property started at obscene numbers like $10,000 and up. So we rented the deck from Fulton's for a few hundred, hired a justice of the peace over the internet, and had flowers done up by Goodings supermarket (who did an amazing job).

Marlins1

I was there Saturday and loved it. Had the Cracker boil and it was one of the best meals I've had in years. Service and view from our table were great too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom