Blizzard Beach opening delayed due to technical issues

Adam N

This is all Iger's fault. Walt would roll over in his grave. How dare they do this to us. THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
I'm surprised to see this fault develop again. I expected it to be fixed during the winter refurb.

Is this related to the same issues they were experiencing back in September? If so, it seems odd that they couldn't come up with an adequate long-term solution during the yearly refurb...wasn't that refurb extended as well?

Any more details you can share about the issue(s)?

Biff215

Is that really all this is? If so, I would think we would be seeing frequent delayed openings at Typhoon Lagoon too...
Call outs were a frequent problem when I was at Blizzard, especially due to the high number of CP's there. Never stopped the park from opening as they over schedule and send people home if everyone does show up, but there were times I would see coordinators jumping in as needed. Seems a little early in the spring CP to be having this issue!

Horizons1

You would think a problem like this would have been fixed when the park was closed for, what? 3 months? But no, not at Walt Disney World. So when's Volcano Bay opening?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom