PHOTOS - New names and looks for snack kiosks at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Goofyque'

Great update!! Would totally rather eat at Eight Spoon than Beastly kiosk! Updated looks are great, and the newer menus in the last year may require a whole week to get through!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
For those that disagree with me that Disney is trying to improve the parks, this shows that they are putting money into the little details. These details are what made Disney great and shows that Disney has returned to that Standard at Walt Disney World.
This is certainly the case for DAK, but Epcot is still falling badly behind. Studios is hopefully turning a corner.

dupac

Just a quick question, and nothing too major. I was looking at the Smiling Crocodile full menu and didn't see the specified "Smokey Cheddar Grits" or the chicken drumsticks. Just curious!

jmmc

Nice to see anything at the parks "freshening up", but I will say I'm glad that even though they're toning down some of the bright colors, the stands are still colorful. Just more subdued. I still am not completely on board with Discovery Island going that route.

DManRightHere

The new food sounds AWESOME. I am definitely going to try the lobster mac and cheese. Teriyaki beef sliders and edimame sounds good too!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Truly (arguably) the most beautiful stateside Disney parks! It surprises me that this park's attendance numbers are closer to Hollywood Studios and nearly a million guests below EPCOT... well, hopefully with the new major lands at AK and HS, it will push EPCOT to last and they will finally give that park some much needed attention...

matt9112

Truly (arguably) the most beautiful stateside Disney parks! It surprises me that this park's attendance numbers are closer to Hollywood Studios and nearly a million guests below EPCOT... well, hopefully with the new major lands at AK and HS, it will push EPCOT to last and they will finally give that park some much needed attention...

keep in mind EPCOTs numbers are inflated to the moon with festivals. in its current shape i dont think it holds a candle even attendance wise if you subtract all dates when a "major festival" is going on...we can leave Christmas in because MK gets a buff there too. but food and wine,flower, ect

matt9112

also wanted to add that EPCOT is my wow park visually for some reason...if it can be whole again....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom