D Street becomes Galactic Outpost

MonorailLover

Every area seems to be down to one Vinylmation location now. With the exception of the Star Wars ones being sold in the Star Wars stores, Springs has them at the Pin Trading Pavilion and Epcot has them at Mouse Gear and Studios has them at the Stage One store and MK has them at the Emporium and DAK has them at Chester and Hesters. Kinda sad to see the hobby die down so much.
Just realized you replied to my post..... Sorry for the delay... I agree that it's sad, but it did always seem like a fad, and it's been ripped off by it seems like every company, so I'm not surprised about its downfall. I although couldn't find ANY at mouse gear last week...

asianway

Every area seems to be down to one Vinylmation location now. With the exception of the Star Wars ones being sold in the Star Wars stores, Springs has them at the Pin Trading Pavilion and Epcot has them at Mouse Gear and Studios has them at the Stage One store and MK has them at the Emporium and DAK has them at Chester and Hesters. Kinda sad to see the hobby die down so much.
Like so many things before they slaughtered the golden goose

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom