"Zootopia" Preview in One Man's Dream Theater starting January 21

JWG

One Man's Dream movie on Walt did return after the Good Dinosaur preview up unitl this started correct?

doctornick

Zootopia seems like it'll be a good movie. I really love the animation. The DMV trailer sold a lot of people on blogs and Twitter who wouldn't normally see an animated movie. Really hopes it takes off so it can get a mini land or land in AK.

I don't feel like Zootopia or other animals-acting-as-humans type movie (e.g. Robin Hood) has the right vibe for DAK which tends to be about actual animals. The likes of Bug's Life or Lion King where the characters are animals, just that we can understand them, fit better.

Just IMHO.

brb1006

Zootopia seems like it'll be a good movie. I really love the animation. The DMV trailer sold a lot of people on blogs and Twitter who wouldn't normally see an animated movie. Really hopes it takes off so it can get a mini land or land in AK.
I'm still eager to know where Judy and Nick would do a meet and greet at? Heck there's already a small exhibit at Rifiki's Planet about the making of the film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom