Landry's Credit Card Breach

donsullivan

Premium Member
It's also good to know that those who stay on property who go 'bandless' can use their RFID card to charge to your room and get the same benefit. It's like a credit card that expires the day you check out.

I'm an Orlando local so using a MagicBand for charging is not an option for me. However, I've become a huge fan of WDW support of contactless payment services like ApplePay. I use it exclusively at every Disney operated location I can with the exception of table-service which (to my knowledge) are still unable to accept that payment type at the table.

Unfortunately that would do me no good on something like this since this is not Disney that was compromised and I've found very few of the 3rd party merchant locations on property accept non-MagicBand contactless payment methods.

Ariel4711

It doesn't hurt to watch your credit carefully, but it looks like this is exclusive to the Yak and Yeti at Walt Disney World (EDIT: to clarify, I mean Yak and Yeti is the only restaurant at Walt Disney World impacted, there were lots of restaurants impacted nationwide). There were some RFC's that were impacted in other states though.
Sorry I'm just now responding to this, but luckily I haven't had any issues. Looks like you were correct and RFC (in WDW) wasn't affected.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom