Symphony in the Stars A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party now available for reservations

admiral-ari-x

This works really well for Tomorrowland Terrace; hopefully this will do well for HS, though I'm sure it will. And the Chewbacca steins sound awesome!

Luxe

I feel like they missed a great opportunity for a much better title... can't think of anything clever right now but I just think it's not a spectacular name.

JohnD

It's probably no different than the SWW dessert party. The viewing area is just to the left of the Chinese Theatre as you face it with Echo Lake behind you. Lots of stand up tables, several dessert and drink stations.

scpergj

My travel agent sent an email about this for our March trip. $70 x 4 adults (well...the kids are 17 and 14) makes it a tad bit expensive for the family...

ChristianG

Question about the show, itself. Does anyone know if it will be the same show they've done the past few years for SWW or will it be an entirely new show just under the same name? I'm just wondering because I keep seeing in updates from different sites that it's a "new" show but I'm not sure exactly what they mean by "new" since it has been running periodically for a few years. If it is different, I hope they didn't change the finale from this year's SWW (since they seem to change the choreography and pyro every year) - it's breathtaking.

ToTBellHop

Question about the show, itself. Does anyone know if it will be the same show they've done the past few years for SWW or will it be an entirely new show just under the same name? I'm just wondering because I keep seeing in updates from different sites that it's a "new" show but I'm not sure exactly what they mean by "new" since it has been running periodically for a few years. If it is different, I hope they didn't change the finale from this year's SWW (since they seem to change the choreography and pyro every year) - it's breathtaking.
It has new music so it has to be new.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
If it's the same group that does the Merry and Bright dessert party (menus look suspiciously similar, just the names changed) be prepared for an underwhelming experience. Pretty desserts that taste awful and an open bar with 4 different drinks.

ToTBellHop

If it's the same group that does the Merry and Bright dessert party (menus look suspiciously similar, just the names changed) be prepared for an underwhelming experience. Pretty desserts that taste awful and an open bar with 4 different drinks.
The Star Wars Weekends dessert party was nothing to write home about either. For my money, the Wishes Dessert Party is still the best.

RSoxNo1

It looks like this is nightly through 12/30, then the New Years fireworks on 12/31. Does anyone know what January looks like?

MagicMike

Party people be like, "there goes Tinker Bell!"
tink.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom