SW Fireworks Schedule?

Laurilee

Haven't come across how long the fireworks will last 10, 15 , 20 minutes or more?? I have to change transportation pickup time so anyone hearing seeing info please reply!!!

punkabella

Any update to the fireworks schedule? I can't find them online and was wondering if this will be held through March (or later)... Will they be offered every night?

doctornick

Only tangentially related, but does anyone know how long "Seasons of the Force" (specifically, Hyperspace Mountain) will be going on in DL? We are going in March and I'm hoping it will still be going on, but expect it to end sooner than that.

Bolt

Only tangentially related, but does anyone know how long "Seasons of the Force" (specifically, Hyperspace Mountain) will be going on in DL? We are going in March and I'm hoping it will still be going on, but expect it to end sooner than that.
Well if a Year of A Million Dreams lasted, two years, a season should last 6 months :)

jrhwdw

This could be a permanent thread if the rumors coming from that site that shall not be named are true. Any rumblings here? It would be another huge win for DHS! Only thing is, Where would Frozen Summer go if TDO and/or the public wants it? MK maybe after Wishes ? They could keep the Dream Lights for that. If MK gets it, it should be an addition, NOT replace FOF, MSEP, or Wishes with the events.

ToTBellHop

This could be a permanent thread if the rumors coming from that site that shall not be named are true. Any rumblings here? It would be another huge win for DHS! Only thing is, Where would Frozen Summer go if TDO and/or the public wants it? MK maybe after Wishes ? They could keep the Dream Lights for that. If MK gets it, it should be an addition, NOT replace FOF, MSEP, or Wishes with the events.
SW is indeed likely to stay indefinitely. I think Frozen may just be done for now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom