VIDEO - New acoustic group Quickstep debuts at Epcot's United Kingdom Pavilion

Timothy_Q

Love the music!

Just wish Disney would put them in some kind of uniform to fit with the country. They look like guests

Next Big Thing

Love the music!

Just wish Disney would put them in some kind of uniform to fit with the country. They look like guests
I like that they dress normal, and I happen to think it's very in theme. Street performers like this don't have "uniforms", especially when in this setting. They are just regular people who are performing for the "locals" and dressing in regular clothing fits that.

Universal does the same at their Kings Cross station with live saxophonists, guitarists, etc.

HE_music2-700x465.jpg

Garfield

This is an example of things I like about WDW. Sure I like the big rides and shows, but those need to be balanced by the small, unexpected things you find as well. I agree with #NextBigThing. Having them NOT in uniform actually adds to the magic, as if what is happening at WDW is something you can expect to find on the streets of London. If someone was playing for money or just for fun, they wouldn't be in a uniform. For those of us with good imaginations, maybe for just a moment we can imagine ourselves in another country, far, far away, and away from the maddening crowds at WDW.

flyerjab

I hope that they continue this trend of short-term contracts. This will help add variety where it is needed. It will help give people something new to look forward to each visit as opposed to the same thing every time. Same reason why I hope Soarin' 2.0 would change destinations within the ride. Variability is so good for things like this. I wish that they would change up the cultural exhibits as well throughout WS. The concept for this park is great but changing things out on a more regular basis would be so beneficial. At least it is a start with the live acts.

castlecake2.0

maybe not a uniform, but you can notice the difference between how these folks are dressed and how American Music Machine and the Canadian Voyageurs are dressed. It doesnt ahve to be a uniform, but something just a little put together .

*my views dont reflect TWDC

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom