Disney adds more Orange Team capacity at Mission SPACE

Biff215

Mission Space just needs to be expanded into a full pavilion instead of just "A thrill ride with a McDonald's Playland and ancient computer games at the end of it".
I agree, a space pavilion has so much potential. It's interesting that one side of Future World has the pavilion concept, while the other is just individual rides (at least what is open).

captainmoch

I'd love a Space pavilion. In fact, how about Mission Space opens up into a Space pavillion once the ride is over. However, for people who don't want to ride a thrill ride, a Seacab-esque omnimover can take you into the pavilion as well. And space is awesome and 100% timeless, making it the perfect new pavilion that can draw in anyone.

Honestly, I think it would be cool if every pavilion had both education classic Epcot Center-type exhibits/attractions AND more modern TT/MS/Soarin'/Nemo type attractions. Imagine if Test Track and World of Motion wrapped around each other in a huge full Motion Pavilion that ended in a showroom, or if elements of Seabase 2021 and Nemo were mixed together.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I'd love a Space pavilion. In fact, how about Mission Space opens up into a Space pavillion once the ride is over. However, for people who don't want to ride a thrill ride, a Seacab-esque omnimover can take you into the pavilion as well. And space is awesome and 100% timeless, making it the perfect new pavilion that can draw in anyone.

Honestly, I think it would be cool if every pavilion had both education classic Epcot Center-type exhibits/attractions AND more modern TT/MS/Soarin'/Nemo type attractions. Imagine if Test Track and World of Motion wrapped around each other in a huge full Motion Pavilion that ended in a showroom, or if elements of Seabase 2021 and Nemo were mixed together.
Having a full fledged space station was the original intention before it was turned into a thrill ride. It would've used a gutted Horizons ride building to create a bunch of different experiences.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom