Disney Springs Town Center retailers

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Why? You can pay Disney and they'll take you fishing.
True, but are there any Disney characters that are fish?

I've never seen a Mouse Trap for sale at WDW, or Duck Decoys, or Dog Sleds, or Bear Traps.

It appears they don't like to intimidate their bread and butter.

Maccabee18

Disney Springs is a premium shopping center to keep dollars on property. Disney Springs is basically down the road from a fairly large outlet center that gets guests off property. With I-Drive and Universal expansions I am sure the primary aim is to incentivise more on property spending than allow it to leave to other Orlando destinations.

It's nice that there is a mix of unique and general retail to appeal to everyone. I'm still not sold on the NBA experience, I think that belongs elsewhere.

Jon81uk

Uniqlo is now mysteriously missing from the list. There's still job postings available for the store, so i'm assuming it's still coming, but they've been having a tough time establishing themselves in the USA.

It wasn't in the previous official list either https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...xpand-doubles-dining-and-shoppingexperiences/

Uniqlo has been named on most plans of the area (check danlbs thread) but nothing has officially been announced by Disney yet. I assumed they aren't going to be in the area opening May 15 to June 1st then.

Stitchon

It wasn't in the previous official list either https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...xpand-doubles-dining-and-shoppingexperiences/

Uniqlo has been named on most plans of the area (check danlbs thread) but nothing has officially been announced by Disney yet. I assumed they aren't going to be in the area opening May 15 to June 1st then.

Believe me, i'm all over that thread. Contributed quite a bit to it. ;)

And Uniqlo's store is one of the single largest in the development, so it'd make sense that they might miss the opening date.

JohnWD

It states in the article that everything in the list will be open before the 1st of July. So they will open in stages over six weeks.
We will be there on May 15, and will take/post pictures! I did that last Aug/Sep, and it was fun seeing changes taking place so quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom