PHOTOS - Mickey Mouse meet and greet moves to new set at Disney's Hollywood Studios

berlioz70

Here's a full VIP list for all parks, including their costumes:

MICKEY: Magician at Town Square (MK), Standard at CSpot (EC), Sorcerer at sound stage 4 (ST) & Camp at Adventure's Outpost (DAK)
MINNIE: Magnifique at Circus (MK), Standard at CSpot (EC), Hollywood at Disney Jr (ST) & Camp at Adventure's Outpost (DAK)
DONALD: Donaldo at Circus (MK), Serape at Mexico (EC), Hollywood at Center Stage (ST) & Ranger at Dinoland (DAK)
DAISY: Fortuna at Circus (MK), Standard at Showcase (EC), Hollywood at Center Stage (ST) & no M&G at DAK
GOOFY: Goofini at Circus (MK), Standard at CSpot (EC), Hollywood at Center Stage (ST) & Paleontologist at Dinoland (DAK)
PLUTO: Standard at Town Square (MK), Standard at Future World (EC), Hollywood at Center Stage (ST) & Paleontologist at Dinoland (DAK)
CHIP & DALE: Western at Frontierland (MK), Standard at Future World (EC), Hollywood at Center Stage (ST) & Standard at RPW (DAK)

Truth be told, I would like to see Chip, Dale, & Pluto in better costume overlays. They're in standard at two of the four parks. The sad part is, Pluto's standard is an orange collar, but he wears a green collar in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Actually, the only place you can meet Stitch now is at breakfast at 'Ohana and Mickey does wear a farmer outfit (overalls and plaid shirt) at Garden Grill and Pluto also has a special collar there. I'm not disagreeing with your general point just thought I should point that out.
Good to know, thanks! I think Chip n Dale should have those farmer outfits as well.

I recall when Stitch seemed like he was everywhere. Good to know it has been dialed back.

Frankly, my kid has long outgrown the autograph phase of Disney, so I don't pay nearly as much attention as I used to to that sort of thing.

Even at the Halloween Party last night she had zero interest in waiting in lines to meet what are rather difficult characters to meet at other times of the year.

brb1006

I think it would be great to have different characters around the four parks, but I don't think it would be a good idea to have them just roaming around. It would be chaos and the streets would be crowded more than they are already. I like the idea of Mickey and Minnie being at the parks with different costumes, but I'd like to be able to meet other characters as well that we don't typically see these days.
Roaming characters is still common in the other Disney Parks especially Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Resort. Plus old visitors who visited WDW between the 70's - mid 90's remember saying it made their trip extra special.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom