New mens apparel and accessory shop 'Twenty Eight and Main' to open in the Marketplace Co-Op

MGMBoy

Two questions: 1) Does the Adventurers Club phone case exist for HTC One and 2) who would be willing to pick said case up for me if it does exist? :)

bhg469

Two questions: 1) Does the Adventurers Club phone case exist for HTC One and 2) who would be willing to pick said case up for me if it does exist? :)
Thats the biggest drawback of having a really good phone, they never have half the accessories that the apple products do.

TomHendricks

I can't wait to visit the store when we are there in April. In the meantime, I've ordered a polo off the website. When it arrives, I'll post a picture.

Rider

All the new phone cases are also available at the D-Tech custom case store, so yes you can probably get it for your phone.

dizda

Has anyone visited the store yet? From the photos, it reminds me of the one at the Poly (but without the Aloha shirts).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom