Sneak Preview of The "We Love Disney" Album at the ABC Sound Studio at Hollywood Studios

YodaMan

Original Poster
For those that might care, this was posted on the Parks Blog today.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-a-limited-time-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

"This film presentation, hosted in the park’s ABC Sound Studio, includes interviews and behind the scenes footage with multi-platinum, Grammy® Award-winning producer David Foster and some of the world-renowned talents who have contributed to the album, from NE-YO and Ariana Grande to Fall Out Boy and Rascal Flatts.

You can catch this special, behind the scenes look at “We Love Disney” for a very limited time, starting today at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and be sure to look for the “We Love Disney” album when it hits stores October 30, 2015."

So I guess that's why The Good Dinosaur preview went into One Man's Dream instead...

French Quarter

I'm a Disney apologist but even I'm thinking this sounds a little lame. I mean, I would still check it out if I was there but it's a pretty minor attraction/distraction.

FigmentForver96

The only people who will go see this will be those who stumble upon it by mistake or to kill time. I don't see many people doing this just for the fun of it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Ah..So it's this generations version to Simply Mad About The Mouse.........ok...
giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom