2016 Disney Armed Forces Salute

ItlngrlBella

It's always been a max of 6 by the qualifying armed forces member and another 6 by their spouse (if including themselves). The verbiage seems to fall in line with this. (...At least that's how we did it when my husband and I went with his family).

DocAlan02

It's always been a max of 6 by the qualifying armed forces member and another 6 by their spouse (if including themselves). The verbiage seems to fall in line with this. (...At least that's how we did it when my husband and I went with his family).

I believe they altered the typical plan for late 2015 to allow that, but the way it reads to me is that it is the service person OR spouse. Total of 6. I just checked the Military Disney Tips site (http://www.militarydisneytips.com/), and the FAQ says:

How many Armed Forces Salute Theme Park Tickets can I purchase?
"Eligible Service Members" may purchase up to 6 of the Military Salute Tickets during the entire offer period.

Unaccompanied spouses may purchase up to 5 of the Military Salute Tickets during the entire offer period.

It is either the member or the spouse, not both.

So I guess I am out of luck, as there will be 8 of us there in January.

ItlngrlBella

When we went last on the military discount was 2013 and we had to only purchase 6 because 2 kids were under 3 - went a couple more times in 2010 (only 6 of us) and the time before that was 2005 and we had 12 people and he and I each purchased 6. Wow - they cut back on this too.

stretchsje

FWIW, it's 6 tickets for Disney World and 6 for Disneyland. Use your savings and buy an airline ticket. :)

I'm grateful for any military savings., but I've always wished they would make the military tickets a longer stay. We'd love a 5 or 6 day pass, and 4 days for Disneyland.

ItlngrlBella

I think you can purchase them on military bases at the MWR office, at Shades of Green or at the Ticket Counters at the parks - but they are only activated with military ID at the park gates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom