Old Port Royale bridge closed for refurbishment at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

surfsupdon

Anyone have pics? Is the bridge still in place mostly? Or will there be an entirely new bridge?

I wonder, bc of the steep pitch of this bridge and the lack of boating at CBR, if this project will flatten out this bridge, not making it as sloped.

Gee, I hope not.

Any details?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The Caribbean fan website is saying until December 25th and many guests were stating they were not notified, taken by surprise.

CaribbeanBeach_BridgeClosedSign-001.medium.jpg

traci c

Disneydreamer23

Been here 9 days doesn't look like the bridge is getting any major work they are doing boat shuttles from Aruba across and mini vans from Jamaica /Aruba to the front but was very awkward for me so we did that boat. We ended up upgrading to AKL because with that down and the kids pool I wasn't having it lol.

Been here 9 days doesn't look like the bridge is getting any major work they are doing boat shuttles from Aruba across and mini vans from Jamaica /Aruba to the front but was very awkward for me so we did that boat. We ended up upgrading to AKL because with that down and the kids pool I wasn't having it lol.

Is something going on with the kid's pool??

thumper

O f course - after I just came home! LOL! I have to say though...the pontoon boat from the Aruba beach to Port Royale was very quick and pleasant. Never a long wait, but it stopped operating at dusk.

surfsupdon

Anybody have any pictures of the bridge now that it has been opened?

I was curious if the slope remained the same. Was it just a bridge replacement or is the height and angle different from the original?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom