Narcoossee's to offer Waterfront Brunch later this year

worldfanatic

Makes sense.
I've found Narcoossee's to have a more pleasant atmosphere during daylight hours.
It's pricey, but probably a very relaxing, enjoyable experience.

Animaniac93-98

I'm all for more non-character breakfast options at WDW that do not involve food courts.

It's pricey, but includes alcohol. Sounds like a nice way to spend a Sunday outside of the parks.

ToTBellHop

Is it all you care to eat/drink or just a single choice of each? If it is just one drink and one app/entree it's really up there in price.
Well, it's a signature and includes three courses plus alcohol. Price seems reasonable to me. Can't seem to book it online though.

shipley731

Doing a little quick searching of other comparable breakfast / brunch offerings on property, not crazy out of line price wise. Cocktail probably average of $8. Let's call the pastry basket $6. (Yes, I think this is stupid as I wouldn't want to fill up with this, but if you look at the price of a continental breakfast pastry basket at a decent place $6 is on the low end price wise.). Appetizer somewhere between $7 and $16 depending on what you choose. (Soup is at the low end here. Cheese or charcuterie are going to be in the $14 to $16 price point). Entrees probably running somewhere between $12 & $18, maybe a little higher. (French toast & omelette on the lower end & steak and eggs and lobster Benedict running on the higher end). Dessert sampler $10. $69 might come in just about right. Yes, it's not inexpensive, but if the food & service is good combined with the setting, not totally insane.

I'm generally not a big eater on the morning, but if I could do this as my first meal of the day at 10:30am, it would work for me. I'd probably need to go take a nap afterwards though.

ToTBellHop

This specific offering isn't too bad though as you get four courses whereas standard dining plan meal is two courses.
Yes, but at $69, you are actually losing money if you paid for your dining plan. And while it is four courses, that includes the same processed pastry they serve at Crystal Palace and an omelet.

Jon81uk

Yes, but at $69, you are actually losing money if you paid for your dining plan. And while it is four courses, that includes the same processed pastry they serve at Crystal Palace and an omelet.

The Disney blog post states house-made pastries. Do you not beleive them?

But I don't think any dining plan is worth paying cash for, the break-even point means you have to order the most expensive items to make the dining plan worthwhile. I get the dining plan for free (included) in the UK package anyway.

epcotisbest

We usually have breakfast in the room. While this seems to be a wonderful menu at a lovely location, it is too pricey for me. I'm guessing it will be popular though. My wallet is just not deep enough and we find ourselves being priced out of most of these kinds of things.

epcotisbest

I agree that it seems quite expensive. I will likely not go. But I so want to!
Agreed. It sounds delicious and the location hard to beat. At $170-$180 for two when you factor in tax and tip, that makes my in room pastry and coffee seem like a great bargain. Now if I was not so cheap (thrifty) I would certainly like to try it once.

French Quarter

I apologize for starting another thread about this. You can delete it now if you like. I hadn't seen this one.

What I said there:

I'm not sure I'm up for the price but this does sound absolutely delicious. I get warm thoughts thinking about sipping some cold champagne with a fresh chocolate croissant in my hand, enjoying the waterfront view of GF, while waiting for my lobster eggs benny to arrive. :)

nerdboyrockstar

What is the point of this? Do what I do and just go to Grand Floridian Cafe, get their Lobster Eggs Benedict ($19), and you can get 5 of their Mimosas for $10 a pop. Total = $69. Your welcome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom