POLL - Which D23 parks announcement are you most excited about?

righttrack

Star Wars will be that connection back to youth for parents and forward for their children. It's a shared experience for multiple generations. The original three, the prequels and now the future and standalone movies. Harry Potter can't compete with that.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I have to say, I am most excited about the Soarin' Around the World upgrade. I don't care for Star Wars and I don't like Avatar so those expansions aren't a big deal for me, but I am still a little excited about them. Toy Story land was a little underwhelming to me as I was hoping they would extend Pixar Studios to include a nice variety of different pixar attractions rather than just Toy Story. Still, it looks pretty awesome.

But Epcot really needs this Soarin' upgrade. Why isn't the Frozen theme Norway up on the poll?

sheriffwoody

This was hard! I'm super pumped about Star Wars, but also really looking forward to Pandora opening, and that will be sooner :) I think that will be an excellent addition to AK, and I haven't seen the movie, so I can just make up my own narrative I guess. haha

180º

I didn't vote for Star Wars only because its placement in Disneyland makes me sick to my stomach. I'm beyond super excited for it at DHS, though.

Captain Neo

Im gonna go with updating Star Tours because that ride is great and its nice they are finally allowing it to live up to it's potential. Though I wish they would switch back to a real pilot AA.

Mouse_Trap

Where the option for none of it.

All extremely disappointing. Toy Story could have been good...but what's announced is cheap and lazy.

Jungle Cruise restaurant is probably the best....but still not going to get excited about that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom