POLL - Which D23 parks announcement are you most excited about?

DinoInstitute

When they are open, Star Wars I'm sure I will definitely like and be excited by the most.
However, I chose Toy Story, because since we know more about that project and it'll be open sooner most likely, I'm a bit more excited for it.

Hard to make a choice though... I'm just so enthusiastic about all of it!

ctrlaltdel

Well, everything! But Star Wars first and foremost. Probably Pandora is a close 2nd because it's coming really soon, and looks incredible.

jensenrick

You might want a poll that says, "After Star Wars, what announcement are you most excited about?"

Then I would have picked Toy Story Land.

djlaosc

I would have to vote Rivers of Light/night-time Kilimanjaro Safaris wild dogs/hyenas additions, which isn't actually a choice.

I think that the Pandora model looked good, and will probably enjoy it while I am there, but still not 100% on the placement (mythical v fictional)

My main issue with Star Wars Land/Toy Story Land is placement, and how they are building it.

Star Wars Land - I do not want to see it replace Echo Lake/Indiana Jones, I do not want to see it replace MuppetVision, I do not want to see it replace Star Tours, I do not want to see it use existing buildings - I want to see it replace the parking lot. If it replaces the parking lot, I will be more impressed than the other options. We also need more information on the attractions.

Toy Story Land - I do not want to see it replace Animation Courtyard/Mickey Avenue, I want to see it replace the backstage buildings behind Toy Story Midway Mania. I also will be more impressed by Toy Story Land if other new areas for DHS are announced, for example, Monstropolis (Door Coaster/MILF) update to Streets of America, Cars replace Light, Motors, Action, Ratatouille, Superhero area (The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, Guardians of the Galaxy), Wreck it Ralph.

We've lost Sounds Dangerous, Studio Backlot Tour, Magic of Disney Animation, Parade, Premiere Theater Show, The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow - they may not all have been great, but even with 4 new announced attractions (2 Star Wars, 2 Toy Story), we are still down in number - I can't help but think that there must be more left to announce.

I won't be around for Launch Bay, Season of the Force, and don't eat Table Service, so Skipperer's Canteen is out, and Soarin' Over the World and Star Tours updates are nice, but not major additions.

Last edited:

RobbinsDad

Has to be SW, but it's kind of unfair, "apples to apples" and all, because I am almost equally excited about Skipper's Canteen. The 12 year old in me who could have ridden JC all day loves the idea of further immersion into the Skipper's world.

DABIGCHEEZ

I had to go with Star Wars Land since it is what I grew up with. Pandora is a somewhat distant second though. Once Pandora is done I think that will give us an idea of what the level of Star Wars Land themeing/design will actually be though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom