New Disney Visa Credit Card designs feature classic Star Wars characters and special Star Wars perks

JohnD

Just received C-3PO and R2-D2. The great thing is I can log back in and order other designs. I thought that the three digit security code on the back would change with each order -- it doesn't. Already have Mickey and Friends. Ordered Sorcerer Mickey yesterday. Still to come -- Yoda and Darth.

chasedisneycards.jpg

Last edited:

StageFrenzy

One of the reasons I hadn't upgraded to the premium cards is that I thought the designs were lame compared to my Classic Mickey card. Yoda or Vader could be fun though.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Just received C-3PO and R2-D2. The great thing is I can log back in and order other designs. I thought that the three digit security code on the back would change with each order -- it doesn't. Already have Mickey and Friends. Ordered Sorcerer Mickey yesterday. Still to come -- Yoda and Darth.

View attachment 108227

Dang...didn't know they had a 60th diamond celebration card now...Sorcerer Mickey may need to go...

JohnD

Looks like they discontinued the vintage Mickey design which is vastly superior to Sorcerer Mickey.

Yeah. I signed up just before they added SW. I opted for Mickey and Friends because I have Vintage Micksy on polo and t-shirts. Oh well.

BTW, the designs are now the same for both the premier and rewards cards.

doctornick

Does anyone know any details on the Visa Star Wars M&G? I assume it will be in DHS -- probably in the Launch Bay building, right? Do we know when it will start? Also, will it come with a coupon for a free print, like the Epcot M&G gets? And, if that is the case, would you be able to get a coupon from both sites if you do them in the same day?

Bolt

Does anyone know any details on the Visa Star Wars M&G? I assume it will be in DHS -- probably in the Launch Bay building, right? Do we know when it will start? Also, will it come with a coupon for a free print, like the Epcot M&G gets? And, if that is the case, would you be able to get a coupon from both sites if you do them in the same day?
I don't think there's been anything determined yet.

glvsav37

Vader in the wallet now. Glad b/c when we became card members years ago, my wife thought she could get 2 different card designs but they only sent us double Tinkerbells. I was too lazy to change it ands joked that it helped me save money by being too ashamed to take it out of my wallet.

But now 'the force' was too strong and I made the swap. Later tink....I've got some evil spending to do

Jahona

Sorry to bump an older thread. Finally switched to one of the Star Wars cards. Selected Darth Vader and I have to say, the photo doesn't do the card justice. It looks a lot better in person.

Rteetz

Do we know who will be in the meet and greet now that Vader is leaving?
It's been confirmed he's leaving the dark side meet and greet but has it been confirmed he's also leaving the visa meet and greet? I was under the impression he could still appear there.

ann0d

I was wondering if the Visa and or regular Star Wars Meet and Greet is in HS yet? We are going to March. Also I wonder if they will have FP's for them?

Tinkrbell

I was wondering if the Visa and or regular Star Wars Meet and Greet is in HS yet? We are going to March. Also I wonder if they will have FP's for them?
Both meet & greets opened the beginning of December. They do not currently have Fastpass available for them. The lines are usually about 20-40 minutes, but it moves pretty quick

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom