'The Springs' construction

RayTheFirefly

Looking great. Very exciting. :)

I find the fifth and ninth pictures interesting. It looks like there are different levels of the bottom of the Springs. I wonder if that's just to give it a realistic appearance, or if the water will have enough of a current to actually cascade down that area like a little mini-waterfall.

Yes it is. The whole place is pretty much focussed around this area, and it will be great to see some theme park calibre theming brought into DTD.

Agreed. It has always felt a little off going from a park to DTD because the theming was just never on the same level

articos

Looking great. Very exciting. :)

I find the fifth and ninth pictures interesting. It looks like there are different levels of the bottom of the Springs. I wonder if that's just to give it a realistic appearance, or if the water will have enough of a current to actually cascade down that area like a little mini-waterfall.
No waterfalls, just taking the appearance of a real spring's different levels of depth. There will be movement to the water, but like a Florida spring, which is usually a gentle rolling.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Still seems like they have a long way to go. Spring 2016. I guess it will be ready June 1, which is technically spring.

roj2323

The project will not be done anytime soon but you should be able to walk all the way around T. rex by Christmas which means the springs water feature will be done. We should be able to walk around morimotos and the new steak house as well by then too.

cspencer96

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom