New background music debuts throughout Disney Springs

Bairstow

Oh good.
Did they finally drop that annoying version of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" from the stage musical?

llrain

great, now this completes the "mall atmosphere" they are going for. At least with the old music you heard good songs from soundtracks that didn't sound like a low budget third rate musician playing it...this new stuff is garbage, was it recorded by a third grade music student or something, not to say a third grader is bad at performing but making an analogy to one that's learning to play and this crap that sounds like it.

Bairstow

great, now this completes the "mall atmosphere" they are going for. At least with the old music you heard good songs from soundtracks that didn't sound like a low budget third rate musician playing it...this new stuff is garbage, was it recorded by a third grade music student or something, not to say a third grader is bad at performing but making an analogy to one that's learning to play and this crap that sounds like it.

I guess you can't please everyone.

nelsonj3

I'm here at Disney Springs now, and I love the Marketplace loop. The electronic versions of the Disney Songs are very nice! It gives the whole place a modern vibe. It's not as in-your-face as the old loops were. Also, the new speakers make everything sound really nice. :)
This loop kind of reminds me of some of the music that plays on the old WDW Today Loop and the Your Disney Resort Loops that play on Resort TV.

Mouse Detective

Yes, but do you like it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom