Escape to Walt's Wilderness - a new tour now being offered at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort

Yankee Mouse

I will be interested to see how much accurate information will be presented by the tour guide. Reading the description it almost sounds like it will be a fantasized version of why Walt chose Orlando. Quoted from the parks blog:

"He tells us we are about to “walk in Walt’s footsteps and see why he was determined to choose this place for his next Disneyland.” Unbeknownst to me, Central Florida had personal appeal to Walt as this was where his parents met many moons ago. And as we pushed off the dock to explore Bay Lake we also learned that while Walt never had the chance to see the completion of Walt Disney World Resort, he did indeed sail across this same lake before he passed."

seahawk7

Doesn't look like it's even remotely worth a $109 (+ tax) price tag. They can do better than that to make it worth the money.
I have to agree with you. I did most of these things on my own at Fort Wilderness on a free day I had this last May for a fraction of the cost

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom