The BOATHOUSE at Disney Springs now offers passholder discounts

omurice

15% off I'll take it as an opportunity to try that Gibson's sandwich king burger... However I will NOT be ordering the $21 asparagus ;)
yes I know that was an alleged typo of $12 but one popular menu website still lists this as $21

Though not likely, hope this means Boathouse joins Tables in Wonderland, really can be a deciding factor sometimes.

bhg469

Guess business must not be what they want it to be so they're offering passholder discounts to draw in customers.
Agreed, they seem great but they may have had this plan the entire time. Just let the people willing to pay full price come first. I just hope the quality doesn't drop as a result.

I still have to try it, based on the pictures it looks good but I'd definitely skip the filet for a ribeye or porterhouse.

DaisyDoesDisney

I still can't get an ADR for either our September trip or our December trip.

EDIT: Nevermind- Yes I can! Looks like things have opened up. I wonder if people are cancelling ADRs or if they just opened up additional slots?

Jon81uk

I still can't get an ADR for either our September trip or our December trip.

EDIT: Nevermind- Yes I can! Looks like things have opened up. I wonder if people are cancelling ADRs or if they just opened up additional slots?

Many of the Downtown Disney restaurants only release limited availability to Disney's restaurant bookings, but you can also book directly or via OpenTable for many places.

Hockey89

Agreed, they seem great but they may have had this plan the entire time. Just let the people willing to pay full price come first. I just hope the quality doesn't drop as a result.

I still have to try it, based on the pictures it looks good but I'd definitely skip the filet for a ribeye or porterhouse.
Of course it will drop....

JAG107

Is the Boathouse a Disney owned restaurant? I noticed that most (but not all) of the DVC/AP discounted restaurants tend to be owned and/or operated by outside parties. Big River Grille, Via Napoli, La Hacienda, Fulton's, all Landry's, etc.
Maybe the 15% off will take some of the sting out of that $120 steak and what must be the most amazing asparagus ever served...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom